Thanks to @gwenhayes @holleytrent and @chronic_mom for inspiring this list!
10) Christmas title, gay romance: “We Three Kinds of Orient Are” (Yup, someone's been sniffing the myrrh.)
9) Option #2 for Christmas fella love story: “Deck the Balls” (I’d like to know what trimming the tree entails.)
8) Harlequin Presents type: “The Loan-Strapped Assistant Manager's Secret Babymama" (Same scenario, but just way less glamorous when it’s not a Tycoon. Yeah, see? Caught you passing judgement.)
7) Harlequin Presents option #2: "Broke Stepbrother's Questionable Relationship Choice" (Holley Trent made me put something in here with “Step” in the title)
6) Harlequin Presents option #3: "The Not-Very-Good Playboy’s Mediocre Score"
5) How about something in a suspense category? “The SEAL’s Quiet Vacation Where No One Abducts Anyone and No Guns are Fired” (Yippee, no flashbacks!)
4) Inspirational? “The Amish Widow’s Secret Cell Phone” (Gosh, don’t tell Obidiah!)
3) Historical: “A Butler of Her Own” (Ah, girls, we can only hope!)
2) Historical #2: “The Reluctant Prostitute” (She wasn’t super successful)
1) Erotica: “Befuddled” (It’s always a 1 word title, often a verb that can be liberally misinterpreted. Or a random phrase like “Contort With Me”)
*Disclaimer: My sincere apologies if any of these items, by some karmic freak of the universe, are really book titles. I had no idea.