1) My cat needed to cuddle
2) That lady is completely dilated and her head-spinning exorcism of blood-curdling screams have my undivided attention.
3) Maybe I got an email? I should check.
4) Maybe something new occurred on Facebook?
5) I've been up all night and my brain is actually numb. Like it's bathed in ice. I can only stare at funny kitty videos.
6) Maybe I got an email? I should check.
7) Hubby complains: "Where's the return on investment for that writing hobby?" (Thanks, Mr. Navy Seals Book and DVD Collector, I wonder the same thing. Only now I'm depressed for both of us.)
8) Facebook? I looked away for like 10 seconds. What did I miss???
9) Well, it's almost 8pm, which means almost bedtime and I have to properly prepare for snoozation.
10) That day job. And guilt about that day job. And an honest to pete desire to try to help people when their life is in danger.
Bonus reason) Maybe I got an email? I should check.
Author, daydreamer, and practitioner of trying very hard to duct tape folks together and help when I can.