1) My cat needed to cuddle
2) That lady is completely dilated and her head-spinning exorcism of blood-curdling screams have my undivided attention.
3) Maybe I got an email? I should check.
4) Maybe something new occurred on Facebook?
5) I've been up all night and my brain is actually numb. Like it's bathed in ice. I can only stare at funny kitty videos.
6) Maybe I got an email? I should check.
7) Hubby complains: "Where's the return on investment for that writing hobby?" (Thanks, Mr. Navy Seals Book and DVD Collector, I wonder the same thing. Only now I'm depressed for both of us.)
8) Facebook? I looked away for like 10 seconds. What did I miss???
9) Well, it's almost 8pm, which means almost bedtime and I have to properly prepare for snoozation.
10) That day job. And guilt about that day job. And an honest to pete desire to try to help people when their life is in danger.
Bonus reason) Maybe I got an email? I should check.
First up, Barbies that never made it to production. (Thanks to my college roommate, R, for help with this one, way too many years ago. She and I got in trouble for laughing too hard in our dorm when we came up with this list. Pretty sure soda came out my nose at some point. I've added a few new items to the list and removed some exceptionally offensive list items.)
Let's just get a disclaimer out of the way for all of these lists. You are seeing the way my head works and doing things like silly lists makes me so happy. No offense is ever meant. And I'll give a blanket "I'm sorry" right up front. Yes, I know I'm going to hell for most the things I find funny. I'm ok with that.
Author, daydreamer, and practitioner of trying very hard to duct tape folks together and help when I can.
July 2023 June 2023 April 2023 December 2022 November 2022 September 2022 August 2022 June 2022 May 2022 February 2022 January 2021 November 2020 August 2020 July 2020 May 2020 January 2020 November 2019 September 2019 August 2019 July 2019 March 2019 November 2018 October 2018 September 2018 July 2018 June 2018 May 2018 April 2018 March 2018 January 2018 December 2017 November 2017 October 2017 September 2017 August 2017 July 2017 May 2017 April 2017 March 2017 February 2017 January 2017 December 2016 November 2016 October 2016 September 2016 August 2016 July 2016 June 2016 May 2016 April 2016 March 2016 February 2016 January 2016 December 2015 November 2015 October 2015 September 2015 August 2015 July 2015 June 2015 May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014
All Adventures With Hubby Airports Author Interviews Cats Fastdrafting Funny Medicine Hell's Valley Series Hell To Pay Series Medicine Potpourri Star Trek Top 10 Lists Writing Writing Vs Medicine